Saturday, September 19, 2009

JAY DAY

Man Jay-Z killed it on the MSG show he did on the 11th. Real inspirational and motivation for aspiring musicians. I can only hope that I could ever put on a show of that magnitude and that good.



Also I'm diggin the Blueprint 3. He did it again folks. "What We Talking bout, Thank You, Empire State of Mind, So Ambitious" Theses are classics. The main thing that I love is that he grows with his music. Its not about the same thing over and over. As he matures so does the music. So with that I gotta go hard on my music going forward. Laziness has been a plague in my life over that last few months, even though I have been recording. Time to get it down to business as the business man should.



Show me some love and light the fire under my ass...lol



Peace & Much Love,



A-Roc

No comments: